Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scrapbooking, and other things to occupy my time here...

Well here I am again. I don't blog often enough because quite frankly it seems to be in vain. I have no followers, nor am I following anyone else. I tried to replace my MySpace fascination with Blogger, but my friends seem to be completely unwilling...in due time...all in due time...
Well, this blog is about my hobbies. I love to make things and to be honest, the pride I feel in what I make, leads me to "show-off". If anyone out there would like to swap ideas with me, that would be wonderful. I would LOVE the opportunity to learn techniques and tips and would to share mine as well.





This is a 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" piece of craft wood and I scrapbooked over it. I get so tired of putting so much love into a layout and then hiding it in a book! So, I made wall hangings. These will be hung amongst framed photos in a wall grouping. I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished grouping when I'm done with it.








Isn't he the best looking kid ever!!!!! Yep, He's mine!!!! I love the wooden cow and sun...I was SOOOO tempted to make an old-school, Care-Bear, I'm-a-child-of-the-eighties smile on the sun's face. I resisted.








Rub a Dub, Rub a Dub, Rub a Dub in a Tub!
Glittering rubber duckies and 3-D bubbles complete this wall hanging! Bathtime is one of my favorite times to be Ash's Mommy!

0 comments:

Quixotical

About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States